MeBeBot is powering the digital front door to simplify the employee experience (using AI and automation) so that companies can do more with less, saving valuable time and money.
MeBeBot’s Intelligent Assistant is an AI Chatbot in Teams, Slack, or a web chat to automatically answers global employees’ Human Resources, Information Technology, Facilities, Payroll, and other common internal questions. Using a customer facing portal (with an extensive knowledge base of FAQ content), our customers (such as E2open, Care.com, RetailMeNot, IGT, and Epicor) configure and launch a global solution for their organizations in weeks.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers achieve success with our AI software solution. You will work closely with customers to understand their business needs, provide guidance and support to ensure they are effectively configuring and using our software, and work to ensure their ongoing satisfaction and retention. You will be the primary point of contact for our customers and will work collaboratively with internal teams on quality assurance and product development.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers and build strong relationships
- Understand customers’ needs and goals and provide guidance and support to ensure they are effectively using our software.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the customer experience to ensure ongoing success, including onboarding new customers and the quarterly business review process.
- Work with internal teams to resolve customer issues and ensure timely resolution of inquiries, providing exception customer support (maintaining our 5-star G2 ratings)
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to generate customer success stories and other opportunities to promote business use cases to prospective customers.
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of our software products and features.
- Track customer engagement and usage and use data to develop strategies to increase adoption and retention.
- Continuously gather customer feedback and share insights with internal teams to drive product improvements and enhancements.
- Develop and execute onboarding, training, and retention strategies to ensure customer success and satisfaction.
- Drive the renewal process for existing customers and work to achieve 100% customer retention.
- 3+ years of experience in customer success, account management, or marketing/sales.
- Experience working in a SaaS (Software as a Service) environment strongly preferred.
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills, with the ability to create written product updates, host monthly customer meetings (using web conferencing tools), and clear verbal explanations of technical solutions to a variety of internal business stakeholders.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal teams, to collaborate business requirements and customer product feedback that is actionable.
- Proactive approach to identifying and addressing customer needs before business challenges arise.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to test and reproduce potential software bugs.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, as part of a 100% remote, international team.
- Strong experience with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and some experience with Customer Relationship Management sales and marketing tools (such as HubSpot, Canva, etc.) desired.
- Experience using MS Teams or Slack, with a familiarity with collaboration tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or a related field preferred, but not required
- The ideal candidate will have worked in Human Resources, IT or with HR Technology solutions, with an understanding of other software used (such as payroll systems, human capital management systems, help desk tools, to add value and position the solution as part of the customers’ overall ecosystem of employee experience solutions.
If you are a results-oriented, customer-focused individual with a passion for driving customer success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Please submit resumes to [email protected]