MeBeBot is disrupting the way companies support, communicate, and engage with their employees and managers, leveraging an AI Intelligent Assistant to automate aspects of the employee experience and business processes, saving valuable time and money, for improved productivity and to drive digital transformation of the workplace.
As the Director of Product Management, you will have the opportunity to design and build innovative AI products with our delighted customers and for our future customers. This opportunity is perfect for that true strategic person, who can develop product features and functionality and to compete in the growing work tech / future of work industry. This role will be working in tandem with our Customer Success and our Engineering/Development team members to improve our overall solution, support our customers’ needs, drive adoption and usage, and help our customers to learn best practices of using our AI Intelligent Assistant to elevate their employee experience.
As an experienced Director of Product Management, you will lead MeBeBot’s Product direction and strategy. You will be responsible for our AI Intelligent Assistant for Slack and Microsoft Teams, to expand on our vision and roadmap to take it to the next level. This role involves collaboration with stakeholders and customers and requires both strategic, long-term thinking and hands-on product management. You will also collaborate with the engineering team on releasing the product and ensure that product features are communicated effectively to drive adoption.
Key responsibilities include:
- Shape the product strategy and roadmap in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Understand the users, market, and competition, conducting analysis and through discussions with industry leaders/analysts
- Communicate the product strategy and requirements to key stakeholders
- Drive the product life cycle – ideation, design, prioritization, development, and delivery
- Bring teams together to define and implement product features
- Articulate product differentiation and value to internal and external stakeholders
- Define key metrics and measure the performance of the product features
- Create user stories/requirements for the engineering team and participate in the sprint planning and review process
Experience / Technical Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver excellent product experiences
- 3 + years’ experience in B2B SaaS solutions, with a specific emphasis on workplace technology solutions (can be HCMs, ERPs, Sales CRMs, etc.)
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies and mindset, including sprint planning, requirement prioritization and management
- 2 + years’ experience with chatbots / conversational AI experiences, with apps for Slack and Teams.
- Understanding of Natural Language Processing (NLP) / NLU practices
- Vision development and storytelling to gain feedback and buy in from all stakeholders
- Data-driven approach combined with product sense toward people analytics
- Curious, growth mindset that is eager to gather latest information and develop new understandings of the world
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational and time-management skills – balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests
- Ability to work in a startup-like, creative, and uncertain environment
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills, with the ability to generate content (emails, business strategy documents, technical documents, etc.)
- BA or BS degree preferred (not required)
- Ability to work 100% remotely
- NOTE: This is an independent contract position, with the ability to become an employee (with benefits) in the future.
We’d love to hear from you! Please send your resume to:
*Please include a bit about you and why you want to work with our team at MeBeBot!
MeBeBot is an Intelligent Assistant and AI Platform for automating global and remote employee support, saving time, lowering costs and elevating the employee experience. We automate workflows and tedious administrative processes, along with providing 24/7 global support to employees’ HR, IT and Ops FAQs. Questions like “how do I use web conferencing tools” or “do we have telemedicine services” can be answered automatically, without creating a help desk ticket. Our customer portal knowledge base and AI Platform includes a dashboard (with valuable data and usage analytics) and our managed services ensure accuracy to drive employee adoption.
Current customers, like E2open, RetailMeNot, and Epicor, have leveraged MeBeBot’s extensive knowledge base of hundreds of FAQ content to allow for global implementations in weeks. Our Intelligent Assistant is accessible 24/7, by both mobile or phone devices, so that employees can get answers to their questions immediately, integrating seamlessly to collaboration tools, like Microsoft Teams, Slack and web chat, to drive employee adoption. Our team is growing, and we seek out team members who thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative global and 100% remote team.