MeBeBot is disrupting the way companies use AI and automation to empower employees with self-service support. Leveraging an AI Intelligent Assistant, MeBeBot is driving the future of work, by creating efficiencies in business processes to elevate the employee experience.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you have the opportunity to design, develop, and deploy cutting-edge AI technology solutions for enterprise HR, IT and Operations within mid-market corporations (500-10,000 employees). This opportunity is perfect for that well-rounded developer, that’s comfortable with both front and back-end programming.
In this role, you’ll enhance features and functionality of our web-based portals (both internal and customer facing), used to train, deploy, manage, and operate our AI Intelligent Assistant (chatbot) and AI platform solution.
We’re a leader in chatbot development, NLP training, data modeling, and integration with other platforms as well as the creation of innovative (and proprietary) internal tools to increase performance and automation.
We work with agile development practices in an environment where collaboration is paramount. You will have the opportunity to work together with the development team and stakeholders across the business to find the best way to add value and solve customer’s needs.
Here’s what you can do to innovate for the future of the workplace:
- Develop front end web application, using React, with a focus on usability and features that drive results
- Ensure responsiveness and high performance of applications, for enterprise customers
- Design user experience to facilitate easy adoption and use by business users and employees
- Comfortable speaking to business users for collaboration on technical and business requirements
- Complete all Users Stories, on time, in scope (per requirements), delivering value and quality for each User Story
- Design and develop APIs for integrations to back-end systems, with a focus on solutions that are scalable, easy to maintain, secure, and follow best practices
- Adhere to design and development standards, for SOC-2 compliance and other international security standards
- Tap into your creative spirit, combined with business logic and technical acumen, to build world-class SaaS software
- Three or more years of professional engineering/development experience for enterprise business-to-business solutions
- Experience developing cloud-based software solutions, with a preferred or knowledge of collaboration tools within business environments (like Teams, Slack and internal IT and HR Business systems)
- Solid experience with back-end technologies like .Net, Java, Node.JS
- Degree in Computer Sciences preferred (not required)
- Ability to work 100% remotely (with strong internet for video conferencing and cloud-based development)
- This is an independent contract position, with the ability to become an employee (with benefits) in the future. Generous compensation plan and pay in US Dollars.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (our team speaks English and Spanish)
- Good problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail and quality
Nice to haves:
- Experience with SQL Server or Azure SQL
- Experience with ORMs, preferably Microsoft Entity Framework
- Experience with .NET (Core)
- Some Experience developing on the Azure platform
- Scrum or Agile Methodologies experience
- DevOps practices familiarity.
- Git experience
We’d love to hear from you! Please send your resume to:
*Please include a bit about you and why you want to work with our team at MeBeBot!
MeBeBot is an Intelligent Assistant and AI Platform for automating global and remote employee support, saving time, lowering costs and elevating the employee experience. We automate workflows and tedious administrative processes, along with providing 24/7 global support to employees’ HR, IT and Ops FAQs. Questions like “how do I use web conferencing tools” or “do we have telemedicine services” can be answered automatically, without creating a help desk ticket. Our customer portal knowledge base and AI Platform includes a dashboard (with valuable data and usage analytics) and our managed services ensure accuracy to drive employee adoption.
Current customers, like E2open, RetailMeNot, and Epicor, have leveraged MeBeBot’s extensive knowledge base of hundreds of FAQ content to allow for global implementations in weeks. Our Intelligent Assistant is accessible 24/7, by both mobile or phone devices, so that employees can get answers to their questions immediately, integrating seamlessly to collaboration tools, like Microsoft Teams, Slack and web chat, to drive employee adoption. Our team is growing, and we seek out team members who thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative global and 100% remote team.