Introducing Manager ToolBot™
Consider the Manager ToolBot™ as a front door to the information your managers and employees need. No more searching through intranets and network drives or using outdated information. In a split second they are immediately guided to the right information along with related content.
We’ve done the hard work for you! Crowdsourced by from our innovation partners, Manager Toolbot comes with a knowledge base of the most frequently asked managers’ questions. Simply spend a couple of hours updating them to reflect you needs and business processes.
Manager ToolBot™ Integrates
Into Slack, Teams & SharePoint
The Manager ToolBot™ is an AI Intelligent Assistant that supports the unique needs of people managers. It provides them with immediate, consistent answers to their questions to support their employees’ needs, anytime, anywhere as an app in Slack, Teams, or SharePoint.
Manager ToolBot™’s Push Messaging feature sends out reminders, updates, and notifications, based on personalized managers lists, ensuring timely communications in the flow of work.
With the Manager ToolBot’s Pulse Survey feature,
quick feedback is gathered about manager-specific policies/programs or to gain sentiment and understanding of their managerial development needs.
Pulse Survey Results
Pulse survey results are immediately available in our easy-to-use admin portal where you can download the data or print the results.
Resources & Documents
Manager ToolBot™ contains manager-specific resources, such as coaching tips, policies, process documents, and procedures for companies looking for best practices and new ideas.
Explore how Manager ToolBot helps free-up valuable time while improving people manager productivity
Every year, employee turnover cost businesses billions of dollars. Accordingly, one reason cited by employees — new or unskilled managers are challenged with leading a team. All too often individuals promoted into management lack experience and skills. As a result, more of HR time is spent on manager development.
MeBeBot’s Manager ToolBot is an Intelligent Assistant that helps people managers — your frontline to the employee experience — become better and more agile. With 24/7 support, Manager ToolBot (1) automatically answers their questions; (2) delivers push communications at the right time to the right audience; and (3) captures feedback through pulse surveys. As a result, managers and their employees are more prepared and better positioned for growth and long-term success.
Here’s how Manager ToolBot™ works
Key features of Manager ToolBot
- Provides people managers with immediate answers to their questions to support their employees’ needs, with consistent responses, anytime from anywhere.
- It’s an App inside of Microsoft Teams or Slack where managers receive automated answers to their FAQs in the flow of work
- Includes a knowledge base with manager-specific questions and answers and easy-to-use placeholders that can be personalized to fit your policies, procedures, and processes
- Push Messaging feature sends out reminders, updates, and notifications, based on personalized managers lists
- The Pulse Survey feature gathers quick feedback from managers specifically to gauge their understanding of policies/programs or to gain sentiment and understanding of their managerial development needs
- Plus, a crowdsourced library of Resource Documents, as templates makes it easy to create and edit new policies
7 ways people managers benefit from intelligent assistants
- Saves time and helps the organization do more with less by allowing managers to self-support 24/7
- Accelerates learning and development of managers by reinforcing training, supporting career pathing, and providing consistent communications through all levels of the organization
- Provides insight into issues before they become problems that negatively impact culture and retention
- Helps improve employee retention through alignment with stronger managers
- Enhances the employee experience by providing helpful tools that facilitate efficiency and growth in the flow of work
- It’s quick and easy to set-up (30 days or less for most customers), requiring no AI or technical resources