MeBeBot is disrupting the way companies support and communicate to their employees, leveraging an AI Intelligent Assistant to automate aspects of the employee experience and business processes. As a Sales Development Representative, you have the opportunity to create a market category solution to HR, IT and Operations C-level buyers within mid-market corporations (500-10,000 employees). This opportunity is perfect for that true renaissance/scrappy salesperson, who can develop relationships with early adopter/innovators that understand the need to invest in digital transformation of the employee experience. This role will be working in tandem with other marketing and sales team members to develop the sales pipeline and close customers, with a focus on driving SaaS enterprise software sales with short sales cycles.
Here’s what you’ll do and how you can help:
- Own and manage a pipeline of prospects/companies that work in technology or fast-growing industries, that pride themselves on being “the best places to work”. You’ll be reaching out to the HR team, primarily the people in HR operations and those that drive the employee experience, using warm leads in our HubSpot CRM database.
- Educate, strategize, and successfully sell MeBeBot’s solutions through outbound sales outreach – using phone calls, emails and Linked In to connect and schedules meetings/demos.
- Become an expert in the employee experience, asking probing questions and overcoming customer objections and rejection will be critical to your success.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals- strong work ethic and tenacity are key!
- Stay organized and manage your time effectively in order to complete your daily goals- you know that sales is a numbers game and you’re here to win.
- Managed the initial stages of the sales process, from initial sales qualified lead outreach to demos and proposals.
- Collaborate with marketing efforts to help drive lead generation tactics
- Strong ability to effectively manage a sales process, from prospecting net new accounts to negotiating and finalizing sound software licensing and services agreements
- Ability to professionally represent MeBeBot, with expertise in a consultative sales approach to selling supply chain management solutions
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills, with the ability to generate content (proposals, emails, edit/review contracts, etc.), with no fear of the phone!
- 2+ years of experience managing complex sales cycles, selling into C level buyers (HR, IT and Operations buyers)
- 1-2+ years’ experience selling SaaS based software solutions preferred or knowledge of collaboration tools within business environments (like Teams, Slack and HRIS systems).
- BA or BA degree preferred (not required)
- Ability to work 100% remotely (travel possible, post COVID, to conferences/tradeshows)
- This is an independent contract position, with the ability to become an employee (with benefits) in the future. Generous commission plan available, to equal 50-75% of overall compensation when attaining target goals
We’d love to hear from you! Please send your resume to: [email protected] and please include a bit about you and why you want to work with our team at MeBeBot!
MeBeBot is an Intelligent Assistant and AI Platform for automating global and remote employee support, saving time, lowering costs and elevating the employee experience. We automate workflows and tedious administrative processes, along with providing 24/7 global support to employees’ HR, IT and Ops FAQs. Questions like “how do I use web conferencing tools” or “do we have telemedicine services” can be answered automatically, without creating a help desk ticket. Our customer portal knowledge base and AI Platform includes a dashboard (with valuable data and usage analytics) and our managed services ensure accuracy to drive employee adoption.
Current customers, like E2open, RetailMeNot, and Epicor, have leveraged MeBeBot’s extensive knowledge base of hundreds of FAQ content to allow for global implementations in weeks. Our Intelligent Assistant is accessible 24/7, by both mobile or phone devices, so that employees can get answers to their questions immediately, integrating seamlessly to collaboration tools, like Microsoft Teams, Slack and web chat, to drive employee adoption. Our team is growing, and we seek out team members who thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative global and 100% remote team.