Cut through information overload and get employees’ attention with Push Messaging. Delivers reminders, alerts, and notifications in the flow of work in Slack or Microsoft Teams.
In just four easy steps, that take just minutes to complete, you can create and launch a push message. Distribution can include Slack or Microsoft Teams groups/channels or you can upload a CSV file for more precise targeting of your audience.
Library of Templates
We’ve done the hard work for you! Our Push Messaging tool comes with a template library of frequently used communications. All you need to do is select and edit the content to reflect your unique needs or create your own from scratch.
Creating and editing message content is easy and takes just minutes. Designed for flexibility, you can create custom communications that include links to relevant content.
MeBeBot Push Messaging cuts through the communication noise
Employees are overwhelmed with information and important messages are not getting the attention they need.
There are so many communication options — voice, email, intranets, and texts. It can be confusing. And employees commonly spend more time than they would like making sense of it all. Collaboration tools like Slack and Teams are a step in the right direction, providing a platform that enhances communication and becomes the center of the work experience.
MeBeBot’s Push Messaging is designed to send out timely reminders, alerts, or notifications to employees within their Teams, Slack, or SharePoint environments. Internal HR, IT, Facilities, Operations, and Communications teams can create, schedule, and choose recipients to receive these messages within the flow of work.
Features to keep employees informed and on-track
- Helps send alerts, reminders, and notifications to employees in the flow of work — as an app in Slack, Microsoft Teams, or SharePoint.
- Create, customize and schedule push messages in just four easy steps that take just minutes to execute.
- With crowdsourced templates, create and edit new communications more easily.
- Send messages to Microsoft Teams or Slack channels / group. Or you can upload a CSV file and target your audience more precisely: by departments, business units, or geographic locations.
The value of MeBeBot Push Messaging
- Helps provide communication for employees at various levels in the organization, delivered in a way that will get the attention it deserves.
- Delivers critical, time-sensitive information such as open enrollment deadlines, performance management process changes, payroll updates and tax deadlines.
- Elevates the employee experience by empowering them with information.
- Allows users to create and deliver messages instantly, cutting down on the time they spend thinking about what to say.
- Save time by writing and storing messages in advance, and then using them in the appropriate order.